::: D U K E 125/200/390 :::
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

::: D U K E 125/200/390 :::

<<< Forum dédié à la DUKE 125/200/390 de KTM >>>

FACEBOOK DUKE125.FRAccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Another Duke joined the club!

+3
Ryan-Nykuist
dualcore
Redoxtrm
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Redoxtrm
Apprenti
Apprenti

Another Duke joined the club! Empty
MessageSujet: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 0:03

Hello fellas,
I own a Duke 125 for about 2 months, bought it at the price of 2500€ with 216km! Yeah I was very lucky since the KTM Store where I bought it from used it just for test rides and they could only sell it at this price Laughing
! I live in Greece and I need to translate the page so I can read what you write but that's fine.
Tommorow my Duke is going to be dressed with this sticker kit:
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] and I have to say I can't wait!

As of now the only thing I managed to do to the engine is to remove the speed limiter my Duke had. Do you have any recommendations on what to do for a better performance? I am also planning to get an Akra in the next days.
Thanks for listening to me, hope to have a great time here! Happy Easter!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 0:11

First you should present yourself in " Presentation" section.
dualcore
KTM Fan
KTM Fan
dualcore

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 7:07

Redoxtrm a écrit:
Hello fellas,
I own a Duke 125 for about 2 months, bought it at the price of 2500€ with 216km! Yeah I was very lucky since the KTM Store where I bought it from used it just for test rides and they could only sell it at this price Laughing
! I live in Greece and I need to translate the page so I can read what you write but that's fine.
Tommorow my Duke is going to be dressed with this sticker kit:
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] and I have to say I can't wait!

As of now the only thing I managed to do to the engine is to remove the speed limiter my Duke had. Do you have any recommendations on what to do for a better performance? I am also planning to get an Akra in the next days.
Thanks for listening to me, hope to have a great time here! Happy Easter!

Hi m8,
Welcome here!
2500€ / 216kms...good job!!!

This sticker kit is absolutely wonderful! Could you tell us where to find it, please?

About engine performance...you won't get much better performance. No special engine kit has been done for our machines. But many members here changed:
- origin air filter ---> DNA air filter or K&N air filter
- origin spark plug Bosch ---> NGK Iridium LKAR8AI-9
- origin exhaust system ---> Akra / Ixil / Fresco... (not sure it gets any changes about performance)
- 14/45 teeth front/rear sprocket ---> changed to 13/44 sprockets (6th gear is more efficient)

Merry Christmas lol!
dualcore
KTM Fan
KTM Fan
dualcore

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 7:08

RTR a écrit:
First you should present yourself in " Presentation" section.

That's what he did! What a Face
Ryan-Nykuist
Pilote
Pilote
Ryan-Nykuist

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 9:53

Welcome
Redoxtrm
Apprenti
Apprenti

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 11:36

dualcore a écrit:
Hi m8,
Welcome here!
2500€ / 216kms...good job!!!

This sticker kit is absolutely wonderful! Could you tell us where to find it, please?

About engine performance...you won't get much better performance. No special engine kit has been done for our machines. But many members here changed:
- origin air filter ---> DNA air filter or K&N air filter
- origin spark plug Bosch ---> NGK Iridium LKAR8AI-9
- origin exhaust system ---> Akra / Ixil / Fresco... (not sure it gets any changes about performance)
- 14/45 teeth front/rear sprocket ---> changed to 13/44 sprockets (6th gear is more efficient)

Merry Christmas lol!

Thanks for your answer! This sticker kit replaced the "old" one:
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] and it is officialy produced by KTM!
It costs 67,66€ and you should refer to your KTM Dealer (you can find it here: https://www.ktmdealer.net/ but access to this site is only given to the official KTM Dealers)
Here are some photos of it:
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Now as for the mechanical part, what is the top speed you managed to get with these changes? Did these changes improved the acceleration?
Thanks everyone!
dualcore
KTM Fan
KTM Fan
dualcore

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 11:50

Thx m8,
go to the "mecanique" section (mechanic), you'll find lots of informations about all those changes and improvements.
If necessary i can try to translate what you won't understand.
Redoxtrm
Apprenti
Apprenti

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 12:13

Canyou help me find a comparison between the DNA and K&N air filter? I can't search because of the language Razz What would you suggest?
dualcore
KTM Fan
KTM Fan
dualcore

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 13:03

Those filters are used to replace the original one. The benefit is that you don't have to replace it anymore...just clean them. It's also cheaper.
Redoxtrm
Apprenti
Apprenti

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 13:07

I know what a filter does Razz Since I can't use "search" I just wanted to know what is the most preffered air filter for the little Duke
dualcore
KTM Fan
KTM Fan
dualcore

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 16:11

Huh...not easy to answer...
I mean, it's mostly a question of feeling. The engine "breathes" better than with the original one.
vinmas
Crazy Rider
Crazy Rider
vinmas

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai 2013 - 22:24

Welcome on the forum
jpsilva75
Ready To Race
Ready To Race
jpsilva75

Localisation : 78 comme camp de base pour rider sur presque toute la france et autre

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeDim 12 Mai 2013 - 23:31

χαιρετισμό και καλωσόρισμα !

Dernière édition par jpsilva75 le Lun 13 Mai 2013 - 22:21, édité 1 fois
fendrick
Légende
Légende
fendrick

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeLun 13 Mai 2013 - 22:13

Hello Redoxtrm and welcome with us !
pello
KTM Fan
KTM Fan
pello

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitimeMar 14 Mai 2013 - 21:52

welcome
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Another Duke joined the club!   Another Duke joined the club! Icon_minitime

Another Duke joined the club!
Page 1 sur 1